Skip to main content

Introducing Rena (pronounced Renee), the newest member of the All Star Team!


Introducing Rena (pronounced Renee), the newest member of the All Star Team. 
Rena comes to our team with (26) years of orthodontic assisting. Rena has this to say:
“Hi everyone, I’m so excited to become a member of Dr. Jusino’s amazing team. I have met many of you already, and I look forward to introducing myself to all of our orthodontic patients. I am passionate about patient care, and I am so impressed with the fact Dr. Jusino sees every patient at every appointment, and places all orthodontic appliances.
In my many years of experience clinically assisting; I have never worked with a team as effective as Dr. Jusino’s. The administrative and clinical staff work together in a manner I have never experienced before, and I absolutely love being here!
On a personal note, I a mom to a beautiful daughter who is my world, and together we share a love for music. I love animals, and have two cats, two dogs, and a snake known as “Leon.”
I look forward to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams!”